William Yen ‘23, image from Unsplash.com
Thank you all for supporting the social science column on the Quad, and for supporting me as I navigate my interests and find my passions. I am so grateful for having the unique opportunity to write and publish my own content to a large audience. As a final attachment, I’m linking below this year’s articles in case you missed any. Happy learning!
- The Psychology Behind Musical Nostalgia
- The Bystander Effect
- A Look At the Electoral College Maps Over the Years
- Maine and Nebraska: The Prospect of a Proportional Electoral Voting System
- Congressperson Spotlight: Jackie Speier
- Congressperson Spotlight: Anna Eshoo
- Mercator Maps!
These are just my articles; I’d also like to commend Alexander Lourdes Medel ‘23 for starting up and managing the This Week in History series in the social science column continued by William Serrano ‘23—so cool and informative! Be sure to check those out, too!